I am on a new journey,
that requires the best of me,
Not like I'm part of any tourney,
But would love to excel and can be,
I am liking Sara.L a whole lot,
She's been well and kind,
And I've been treated like we're the same kind,
I really see myself with her
What more can I say,
When she gives me a parking lot!
So that's work for me,
Enjoying it in the very bits,
That takes a lot out of me,
Ain't no where near the pits,
Eat your words, lady,
Because I'm now singing a sweet melody.
that requires the best of me,
Not like I'm part of any tourney,
But would love to excel and can be,
I am liking Sara.L a whole lot,
She's been well and kind,
And I've been treated like we're the same kind,
I really see myself with her
What more can I say,
When she gives me a parking lot!
So that's work for me,
Enjoying it in the very bits,
That takes a lot out of me,
Ain't no where near the pits,
Eat your words, lady,
Because I'm now singing a sweet melody.

0 Responses to “The trainee”
Post a Comment